Thursday, August 2, 2018

August!!

"It's in the doing, not in the thinking, that we accomplish our goals"
Thomas S. Monson

So it is August! A new month means new goals for me!

Today is actually August 2nd. So far, I am not doing to terrible with my goals. I made my new goals this past Sunday and then I guess the week just went by so fast that I didn't even realized that yesterday was August........

I am actually super excited for my goals this month, even more than last month, if that is possible. I tried to create a goal plan that I could follow when I move out and go to college! I am super excited to move on with the next chapter of my life but I am also super nervous because I am not sure how everything is going to work out but I know it is going to be amaaazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment