Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Anxieties

"All men have their fears but those who face their fears with faith have courage as well"
President Monson

So this past week I kind of finished up my dorm shopping, save for a few things I need to buy. The night that I had all of the stuff I had just bought in my room I had an incredibly hard time falling asleep, despite being very tired. It felt like I just couldn't be asleep and move on to the next day. I think being able to see all the stuff going in my dorm was actually giving me anxiety. You would think that being done dorm shopping would ease my stress, unfortunately, it made college, and moving out a reality for me. I am very afraid to move out to college. It is a big change. Even if I am only living 30 minutes away, I am pretty much on my own now and that is a terrifying thought. I know that the Lord is always watching out for me, he has proven this over and over again in my life, I just pray that I will be ale to, once school starts, make an adjustment and not be afraid to be an adult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment