Saturday, July 28, 2018

Break

"If today you are a little better than you were yesterday, then that is enough."
David A. Bednar

So..... obviously I haven't posted in a while... almost 2 weeks. 2 Weeks ago when I started house sitting for my boss, I just didn't have time to work on any of the goals that I had. I was barely spending more that 10 minutes at home and so I felt it justified that I took a break from making progress to focus on doing a good job house/ pet sitting.

Then, when my boss got back after a week.... I had not been working on my goals for so long that I just fell out of habit of doing them. Now the month of doing my goals is almost up and I have done completely and utterly terrible. So, with the new month approaching, I am going to do better. I am sure of it. I will be starting college this month and with a more set routine of my class and work schedule I am confident that I will be able to accomplish all of my 5 goals everyday for the month of August. My new college laptop arrived today and I am more motivated than ever to stay on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment