Thursday, July 12, 2018

Motivation

"Work will work while wishy washy wishing won't"
President Monson

 Something major just happened. I got off my bed. I put on some leggings. Then suddenly, I felt the incredible urge, motivation if you will, to do everything. To work out, stretch, vacuum, do the dishes and so on. I was just so amazed how this one simple action, probably brought about by my desire to not wear real pants gave me the motivation to do all the things I had the desire to do but not.... the..... desire....... to do. From my experience to day I have set a goal for myself for tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I am going to wake up early. I am going to workout before work. I am confident that starting early on my day will give me the motivation for the rest of the day to accomplish all of my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment